HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
To all the lonely souls tonight...
|Happy Valentine's Day meme by ©LeDomduVin 2020|
ALONE TONIGHT ???
HAVE A BIG GLASS OF WINE...
Just a little meme I did earlier today for all the lonely souls who will be alone tonight for Valentine's day. My thoughts go to you all, as, like you, I will not celebrate Valentine's day this year again.
Fortunately, my kids are at home with me tonight, so I won't feel alone. Hope for you too, that if you do not have a lover, you will have at least somebody else to share it with, even if you don't do anything special for the occasion.
In my opinion, Valentine's day is a day to celebrate all sorts of love:
- Love from your partner (husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend)
- Love from your family (always there to support you in their own ways)
- Love from your friends (always there with you good times /bad times)
- Love from your pets (sometimes who needs a partner, family or friends, when your BFF is your pet)
- Love from someone you just met today and you not sure how the story will unfold or if it will even last more than dinner (or more than a one night stand...)
- Love from your neighbour who secretly has had a crush on you since you first bump into each other but will never admit it
- Love to eat pizza and drink wine or beer while watching your favourite TV series marathon on Netflix
- etc, etc....
So, you see, at the end of the day, you're not alone! And if you feel that you are and can't stand the fact of being alone in your apartment or house tonight, go out! Try to meet some people and have fun.
Give a phone call to your family or some friends (some are probably alone like you tonight and might want to go and have a bite and/or a drink). See what they are up to and if they want to hang out.
If everyone is taken or not inviting you or you do not feel like doing anything with other people, try not to stay home still, it will be depressing and you know it.
So, go to see a movie for example. Or even better, go to a bar where they play music, it could be fun and you never know you might meet some people you like. The other solution could be to go to a stand-up comedy show, they are rarely sold out so you can easily buy last-minute ticket on-site, and at least you will have a laugh (if the comedian is funny that is, but still, at least you won't be alone...).
There are surely plenty of other things that you can do to not stay alone at home tonight.
In any case, whatever you decide to do, Happy Valentine's Day to you! At least one person would have wished it to you today! 😁
LeDomduVin (a.k.a. Dominique Noel)
#valentinesday #happyvalentinesday #funnymemes #lesmemesadom #ledomduvin @ledomduvin #haveabigglassofwine #bigglassofwine #wine #vin #vino #wein
Simple and clear. Keep sharing more and more Python online trainingReplyDelete
AWS Online training