Monday, May 2, 2022
LeDomduVin: Rosé mood...
It is spring, and yet, another weekend with crappy weather, here in Hong Kong: grey, sad, humid, windy...
I needed some colors and warmth, so I decided to buy some Rosé wines to brighten the mood.
The #rosealltheway case (by "Vines and Terroirs") has a nice selection of easy drinking and quaffable Rosés:
- Château d'Astros "Amour" Côtes de Provence AOP 2020
- L'Escarelle "Rumeurs" Méditerranée IGP 2020
- "The Lunar Collection - Harvested at Moon" by Château d'Astros Maures IGP 2020
- "Minuit Rosé" Vendanges Noctures by Château d'Astros Côtes de Provence AOP 2020
- Château des Marres "2S" par Gartich/Benet Côtes de Provence AOP 2020
- Le Cellier de l'Amitié "Les Cavistes" Méditerranée IGP 2020
And the "Brin de Lavande" is nice too, bringing a touch of Provence into the house.
Thank you @valentinmaurel #charlessoulisseplou @vinesandterroirs and @winest.hk for combining your skills and experience: good quality wines, great prices, and fast delivery in less than 1 hour. Looooooooooove it.
#ledomduvin @ledomduvin #rose #rosé #wine #vin #vino #wein #pink #brightenthemood #needforcolors #lesphotosadom #vindeprovence #provence #méditerranée
Unless stated otherwise, all right reserved ©LeDomduVin 2022 on all the contents above including, but not limited to, photos, pictures, drawings, illustrations, visuals, maps, memes, posts, texts, writings, quotes, notes, tasting notes, descriptions, wine descriptions, definitions, recipes, graphs, tables, and even music and video (when and where applicable).